Urban Ayurveda Kansa Vatti for Foot Massager Kansa Vatti for Deep Relaxation Kansa vatki for your feet
- Urban Handicraft Kansa is quality assured with a mix of three metal top. The Urban Handicraft Kansa, “The Healing Metal” blend is as per proportions recommended in Ayurveda.
- Massage for Detoxification and Deep Relaxation.
- Handy and aesthetic tool with hand carved wooden handle for better grip and handling.
- Bronze is beneficial for eyes, hair and heart, tin helps in balancing digestion and sleep patterns
- Activates the acupuncture points and meridians to increase health of the skin and the whole body
Unburden yourself with this ancient art of massaging to achieve deep relaxation & luminous skin with natural Lustre & radiance that surpasses all beauty treatments. The beauty lies in the simplicity of this versatile tool that can be used for Abhyanga, as self-massage for both head or face or as a relaxing massage treatment in a spa. It is an artisanal facial massage tool, sometimes called Kansa, that is made from teak and a high-quality bronze traditionally called the “Queen’s metal.” We proudly offer this superior grade tool that consists of a high density of bronze for advanced therapeutics and pronounced durability. Bronze has many healing qualities that make it very effective for facial rejuvenation purposes. Often called the ‘healing metal,’ it first appeared about 5000 years ago and was created by a culture in the Indus Valley that contributed to the traditional medical system of Ayurveda.
|Dimensions||7.6 × 7.6 × 3.8 cm|