Khas Khas 250 grams
KhusKhus (खसखस)– The small kidney-shaped seeds of KhusKhus are popularly known as Poppy seeds in the English language. The herb is a power pack of nutrition, a rich source of omega-6 fatty acid, which is responsible for metabolism and growth. Protein, vitamins, minerals and dietary fibers are also present in KhusKhus which make it a valuable ingredient in cuisines.
At Spice Maester we procure this Cinnamon from Kerala farmers without any additional preservatives.
· In terms of the nutritional value, c100 grams of the seed contain 18 grams of protein, 28 grams of carbohydrates, 20 grams of dietary fiber and 3 grams of sugar. The seeds, when consumed in a healthy proportion daily, regulates and maintains the complete health of the body.
· 100% Natural, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
· Packed in a Kraftpaper zip lock bag , extremely important to maintain the authentic fragrance and taste of the spice.
· Salt Free – no fillers are used by Spice Maester (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or similar product.
· Product of India by India for India.
Ready to ship in 1 business day from India
5-7 days to reach
No Refund Policy
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 cm|