Cinnamon sticks (दालचीनी) 250 grams
Cinnamon Cylinder (दालचीनी)is a spice obtained from the inner bark of several tree species from the genus Cinnamomum. Cinnamon is used mainly as an aromatic condiment. An effective spice flavor in Indian cooking, it is also popular for its digestive value and medicinal use. At Spice Maester we procure this Cinnamon from Kerala farmers without any additional preservatives.
· 250 grams of Spice Maester Cinnamon Sticks
· Aromatic, with a sweet, deep, warm, delicate flavor
· Sweet and spicy fragrant whole cinnamon sticks
· Aflavouring additive in a wide variety of cuisines, sweet and savoury dishes, breakfast cereals, snackfoods, tea and traditional foods.
· 100% Natural, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
· Packed in a Kraftpaper zip lock bag , extremely important to maintain the authentic fragrance and taste of the spice.
· Salt Free – no fillers are used by Spice Maester (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or similar product.
· Product of India by India for India
Ready to ship in 1 business day from India
5-7 days to reach
No Refund Policy
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 cm|