Cardamom 8 mm (इलायची) 100 grams
Cardamom 8 mm (इलायची) Cardamom – Elletariacardamomum, is an herbaceous perennial in the family Zingiberaceae grown for its fruits which are used as a spice.
At Spice Maester we procure this Cinnamon from Kerala farmers without any additional preservatives.
· Spice Maester Green Cardamom (Cardamon) is an extra fancy, 8 mm (highest size) high quality cardamom.
· Cardamom is an all natural spice that is used for sweetening dishes, as well as adding flavor to coffee and tea.
· Cardamom is also used in traditional Indian cooking, Scandinavian baking, and more. Try it in Masala Chai for a unique flavor.
· PURE, FRESH, and AROMATIC – we bring only the highest quality, Grade A top level crop of cardamom available.
· 100% Natural, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
· Packed in a Kraftpaper zip lock bag , extremely important to maintain the authentic fragrance and taste of the spice.
· Salt Free – no fillers are used by Spice Maester (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or similar product.
· Product of India by India for India
Ready to ship in 1 business day from India
5-7 days to reach
No Refund Policy
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 cm|