Black Big Cardamom (काली बड़ी इलायची) 100 grams
Black Big Cardamom (काली बड़ी इलायची) Black cardamom is a popular Indian spice, called badi elaichi or kali elaichi, that is used in many of the cuisine’s signature dishes. It is in the form of seed pods, which are dark brown to black in color and take on a smokey flavor due to the way they are dried.
At Spice Maester we procure this Black Big Cardamom from Kerala farmers without any additional preservatives.
· Spice Maester Black Big Cardamom (काली बड़ी इलायची) is an extra fancy, 8 mm (highest size) high quality cardamom.
· Cardamom is an all natural spice that is used for sweetening dishes, as well as adding flavor to coffee and tea.
· Cardamom is also used in traditional Indian cooking, Scandinavian baking, and more. Try it in Masala Chai for a unique flavor.
· PURE, FRESH, and AROMATIC – we bring only the highest quality, Grade A top level crop of cardamom available.
· Kraftpaper Resealable bag.
· No Preservatives or added chemicals.
Ready to ship in 1 business day from India
5-7 days to reach
No Refund Policy
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 cm|