Apricots (जर्दालू) 250 grams
Jardaloo are also referred to as Hunza apricots, meaning wild apricots from the mountainsides of the Hunza Valley on the borders of Kashmir and Pakistan. In their ripe state, they are a beige-colored, sweet, small variety that have a bit more acidity than the cultivated fruit and a delicious almond-like pit. You can even crack the pit of these sundried ones to obtain it – it has a great nutty flavor and the kernel oil is loaded with vitamins.
· Incredibly delicious and 100% natural Spice Maester Jardaloo’s make an amazing healthy snack.
· 100% Natural, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
· Packed in a Kraftpaper zip lock bag , extremely important to maintain the authentic fragrance and taste of the spice.
· Salt Free – no fillers are used by Spice Maester (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or similar product.
· Product of India by India for India
Ready to ship in 1 business day from India
5-7 days to reach
No Refund Policy
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 cm|